On Friday, Aehr Test Systems (NASDAQ: AEHR) shares price traded between $2.12 and $4.10, during the last trading session at $2.34. Over the one year trading period, the stock has a peak price of $2.12 and its down is recorded at $2.49. The short ratio in the stock is 3.20 percent and the short float is around of 2.66 percent.
Aehr Test Systems (AEHR) recently reported financial results for its 2018 4th quarter and fiscal year ended May 31, 2018.
Fiscal 4th Quarter Financial Results:
- Net sales were $7.3M, up 9 percent from $6.7M in the 4th quarter of fiscal 2017.
- GAAP net income was $191,000, or $0.01 per diluted share, contrast to a GAAP net loss of $795,000, or $0.04 per diluted share, in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2017.
- Non-GAAP net income, which excludes the impact of stock-based compensation expense, was $365,000, or $0.02 per diluted share, contrast to a non-GAAP net loss of $587,000, or $0.03 per diluted share, in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2017.
Fiscal Year Financial Results:
- Net sales were $29.6M, up 56 percent from $18.9M in fiscal 2017.
- GAAP net income was $528,000, or $0.02 per diluted share, contrast to a GAAP net loss of $5.7M, or $0.35 per diluted share, in fiscal 2017.
- Non-GAAP net income was $1.5M, or $0.07 per diluted share, contrast to a non-GAAP net loss of $4.7M, or $0.29 per diluted share, in fiscal 2017.
- Backlog as of May 31, 2018 was $8.4M, contrast to $12.7M as of May 31, 2017.
- Total cash and cash equivalents at fiscal year-end was $16.8M.
An explanation of the use of non-GAAP financial information and a reconciliation of the non-GAAP financial measures to the most directly comparable GAAP financial measures can be found in the accompanying tables.
4th Quarter and Recent Business Highlights:
- Completed consumer acceptance, manufacturing release and first production shipment to lead consumer of new high-voltage channel module-based FOX-XP™ test and burn-in system for wafer-level burn-in of silicon photonics wafers in a single touchdown.
- Shipped initial production FOX-XP system to new consumer for test and burn-in of integrated silicon photonics devices for data communications applications using Aehr’s proprietary DiePak®carriers, which allow single socketing for both functional test and burn-in of their singulated bare die.
- Received initial order for new DiePak carrier design from Aehr’s FOX-XP lead consumer for a next-generation device to be used on their installed base of FOX-XP test and burn-in systems.
- Received follow-on orders of $2.5M for WaferPakTMfull-wafer contactors and services for Aehr’s installed base of FOX wafer-level test and burn-in systems.
- Successfully completed shipments of the initial production order for ABTS™ thermal chambers to Aehr’s OEM consumer for a very high-volume test and burn-in application.
Fiscal 2019 Financial Guidance:
- For the fiscal year ending May 31, 2019, the company expects full year total revenue of at least $35M and important growth in profit for the year.
The stock price is moving down from its 20 days moving average with -5.53 percent and isolated negatively from 50 days moving average with -8.93 percent. AEHR has price-to-cash ratio of 3.40 and price to sale ratio of 1.73. The company net profit margin is -11.40 percent and gross profit margin is 41.90 percent. A look on the firm performance, its monthly performance is -10.00 percent and a quarterly performance of 2.63 percent.