BioTelemetry, Inc.’s (NASDAQ: BEAT) registered the last trade at price of $54.90, with a change of -0.54 percent or 0.30 points. The company maintained an average volume of 0.34 million shares. In past trading day, the stock hit the maximum value of $55.35 and touched to minimum value of $54.85. It has a market cap of $1.797B.
BioTelemetry, Inc. (BEAT) recently stated results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2018.
- Recognized highest quarterly revenue in the Company’s history of $101.4M
- Exceeded 14 percent year over year organic revenue growth
- Achieved 24thconsecutive quarter of year over year revenue growth
- Realized GAAP net income attributable to BioTelemetry, Inc. of $10.4M or 10.3 percent of revenue
- Realized record quarterly adjusted EBITDA of $29.1M, or 28.7 percent of revenue
- Achieved $30.0M of annualized synergies from the integration of LifeWatch with about $7.5M of synergies in the quarter
Second Quarter Financial Results
- Revenue for the second quarter 2018 was $101.4M contrast to $58.1M for the second quarter 2017, an raise of $43.2M, or 74.4 percent.
- Gross profit for the second quarter 2018 was $65.8M, or 64.9 percent of revenue, contrast to $36.0M, or 61.9 percent of revenue, for the second quarter 2017.
- On a GAAP basis, net income attributable to BioTelemetry, Inc. for the second quarter 2018 was $10.4M, or $0.29 per diluted share, contrast to net income of $1.7M, or $0.05 per diluted share, for the second quarter 2017.
- On an adjusted basis1, net income attributable to BioTelemetry, Inc. for the second quarter 2018 was $16.3M, or $0.46 per diluted share. This compares to adjusted net income of $7.4M, or $0.23 per diluted share, for the second quarter 2017. This raise was attributable to the addition of LifeWatch, the organic revenue growth and synergies gained from the integration of LifeWatch. The details regarding adjusted net income are included in the reconciliation tables included in this release.
- 1 The Company believes that providing non-GAAP financial measures offers a meaningful representation of our performance, as we exclude expenses that are not necessary to support our ongoing business. Please refer to our “Reconciliation of GAAP to Non-GAAP Financial Measures” in this release for additional information.
As of last trade close, the BEAT stock is trading downside -6.15 percent from its one year high of $58.50 and moved 135.62 percent upward from $23.30, which is one year low of the stock. The stock is trading surged 12.47 percent from its 50-day moving average of $50.80. Furthermore, the stock is trading rose 49.36 percent to its 200-day MA of $40.37.