Analog Devices Q4 Results Showing Growth

Analog Devices Inc., on Tuesday November 20, announced its earning data for fiscal fourth-quarter 2018.

$433 million earning has been reported by Analog Devices for fiscal fourth-quarter this year. For the EPS, beating analysts per share earnings expectation of $1.52 by $0.03, Analog Devices for the quarter reported an EPS of $1.55 which is also $0.10 higher than the $1.45 earnings per share for the same quarter a year ago.

Analog Devices also exceeded the analyst expectations by generating revenue of $1.6 billion against expectations of $1.57 billion showing strong growth by semiconductor maker. Its industrial segment topped among other segments by adding nearly half of the revenue towards its total sales. Industrial segment grew 10 percent year over year and generated $788.4 million which is 49 percent of the total sales. Revenue from Communication segment, soaring at the rate of 29 percent year over year, added $352.2 million, 22 percent of the total sales. Consumer segment’s revenue facing year over year decline rate of 33 percent also inserted its share of 13 percent to total sales amounting $210.7 million. Whereas Automotive segment jumping year over year rate 2 percent earned revenue of $245.4 million, 15 percent of Analog Devices total sales.

By paying for repurchases and dividends, $364 million returned by Analog Devices to its shareholders.

Analog Devices also remained successful to end up the fourth quarter with more cash on hand than it ended with at third quarter end. For reported quarter, Analog Devices ended up with $816.6 million in shape of cash and cash equivalents which is higher than $772.6 million reported for previous third quarter.

For the fourth quarter, Analog Devices generated Net cash of $714.4 million by its operations.

Analog Devices’ Long-term debt with the reduction of $200 million remained at $6.3 billion against $6.5 billion reported for fiscal third-quarter.

What do you think?

0 points
Upvote Downvote
Gary Williams

Written by Gary Williams

Gary Williams:- Technology

I am Gary Williams and I’m passionate about business and finance news with over 9 years in the industry starting as a writer working my way up into senior positions. I am the driving force behind with a vision to broaden the company’s readership throughout 2015. I am an editor and reporter of “Technology” category.

Linksys Awarded for Customer Satisfaction by J.D. Power

T-Mobile with Nokia succeeded to transmit 5G over Low-Band